Tips Cooks Love by Sur La Table® & Rick Rodgers
Book also features 10 “deconstructed” recipes that offer lots of smart ideas illustrating ways to improve the dish and one’s cooking. Six “technique” sections for quick and informative reference offer tips on tricky skills, such as braising, baking, grilling, as well as some great charts to help cooks adapt a recipe to a different-size pan. Paperback, 371 pages.
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel
- Over 500 tips
- 371 pages
- Our favorite way to make your time in the kitchen more productive.
- Alphabetically organized tips give quick answers to questions about ingredients, cookware, tools, cooking methods and more.
- Includes 10 deconstructed recipes that offer smart ideas to improve one’s cooking.
- Six techniques for quick tips on tricky skills, like braising, baking, grilling.