Mauviel® M'Heritage Copper Curved Sauciers
2½ mm copper exterior is lined with non-reactive stainless steel interior, and pan features a curved edge to prevent drips. Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is securely riveted to pan for a lifetime of use. Easy cleanup and care–no re-tinning required. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500°F. Does not include a lid. Hand wash. Two sizes available: 8" diameter or 9½" diameter. Lifetime warranty. Hand made in France.
M’HERITAGE 250 COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
IDEAL FOR REDUCING SAUCES
This pan’s depth and gently sloping sides allow for controlled reduction of your finest sauces, creating intense, concentrated flavors.
WHISKING AND STIRRING MADE EASY
Curved shape is perfect for making foods that require frequent stirring, including risotto, polenta, and custards.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
STURDY, CAST-IRON HANDLE
Permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Pan is easy to clean and requires no re-tinning.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Care: Hand wash
- Use: Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Diameter: 8" or 9½"
- Capacity: 1.7-quart or 3-quart
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel, cast iron
- Model: 8": #M-6625-20; 9½": #M-6625-24
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Pan allows for controlled reduction of your finest sauces, creating intense, concentrated flavors
- Ideal for making sauces, risotto, polenta, custards, and more
- Curved base for easier stirring or whisking
- 2½ mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is permanently attached with rivets
- Curved edge helps prevent drips
- Does not require re-tinning
- Suitable for use with all heat sources, except induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Available sizes: 8" or 9½"
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products that are unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.