Mauviel® M’Heritage Professional Copper Skillets
Features 2½ mm copper exterior, lined with non-reactive stainless steel interior. Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is securely riveted to skillet for a lifetime of use. Easy cleanup and care–no re-tinning required. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500°F. Three sizes available: 8½", 10½", or 12". Does not include a lid. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty. Hand made in France.
M’HERITAGE 250 COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
A VARIETY OF USES
Great for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners.
Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking, and sides are high enough to block most spattering.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
STURDY, CAST-IRON HANDLE
Permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Skillet is easy to clean and requires no re-tinning.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Care: Hand wash
- Use: Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 8½" x 1¼", 10½" x 1½", or 12" x 1¾"
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel, cast iron
- Model: #M-6504.22, 6504.26, or 6504.30
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Great for making everything from pancake breakfasts to stir-fry dinners
- Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking
- Sides are high enough to prevent most spattering
- 2½ mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is permanently attached with rivets
- Does not require re-tinning
- Suitable for use with all heat sources, except induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Available sizes: 8½", 10½", or 12"
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products that are unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.