Mauviel® M'Heritage Copper Flambé Pan, 10"
Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is securely riveted to pan for a lifetime of use. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. 10" diameter. Does not include a lid. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty. Hand made in France.
M’HERITAGE 250 COPPER COLLECTION Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
An object of beauty in itself, this pan has a flat copper base that ensures even heat for superb crêpes and quick flambés.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
STURDY, CAST-IRON HANDLE
Permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Pan is easy to clean and requires no re-tinning.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Care: Hand wash
- Use: Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 10" diameter
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel, cast iron
- Model: #M-6534-30
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Flat copper base ensures even heat for superb crêpes and quick flambés
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is permanently attached with rivets
- Does not require re-tinning
- Suitable for use with all heat sources, except induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products that are unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.