Mauviel® M’passion Copper Preserving Pan
- Bronze handle fixed by sturdy, stainless steel rivets
- Easy to cleanno re-tinning
- For use on any heating element except on induction hob
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper and bronze
- Care: Never use steel wool or bleach (see below for special care instructions)
- Capacity: 15 qt.
- Dimensions: 12" base
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Special-Care Instructions:
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach or steel wool. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I'm curious about how you would clean off thick scorch marks from the bottom of the pan if you can't use steel wool?