Mauviel® M’Heritage 250 Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
Each piece features a 2½ mm copper exterior, lined with non-reactive stainless steel interior. Heavy-duty cast-iron handles are securely riveted to pans. Tight-fitting lids retain moisture as you cook and keep food warm till you’re ready to serve. Easy cleanup and care–no re-tinning required. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500°F. Set includes a 10½" open skillet, a 9½" covered sauté pan, and a 2-quart covered saucepan. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty. Hand made in France.
M’HERITAGE 250 COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
5-PIECE SET INCLUDES:
10½" OPEN SKILLET
Perfect for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners. Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking, and sides are high enough to block most spattering.
9½" COVERED SAUTÉ PAN
Great for sautéing vegetables, browning meats, making stir-fry meals, and more. This pan can deliver a burst of heat to sear meat, as well as a low, sustained temperature to blend flavors.
2-QUART COVERED SAUCEPAN
Delivers delicious results, whether you’re making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers.
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
2½ mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
STURDY, CAST-IRON HANDLE
Permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Pans are easy to clean and require no re-tinning.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
5-PIECE SET INCLUDES
10½" open skillet, a 9½" covered sauté pan, and a 2-quart covered saucepan.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: 10½" open skillet, a 9½" covered sauté pan, and a 2-quart covered saucepan
- Care: Hand wash
- Use: Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 3¼-quart sauté pan, 2-quart saucepan
- Dimensions: Skillet measures 10½" x 1½"; sauté pan measures 9½" x 2¾; saucepan measures 6¼" x 3½"
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel, cast iron
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- 2½ mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Heavy-duty cast-iron handle is permanently attached with rivets
- Does not require re-tinning
- Suitable for use with all heat sources, except induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- 5-piece set includes: 10½" open skillet, a 9½" covered sauté pan, and a 2-quart covered saucepan
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France