Lodge Cast Iron Mini Round Server, 14 oz.
For over 100 years, Lodge has produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box. FEATURES
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Lodge’s heat-enhanced cast iron undergoes a patented heat-treating process that inhibits rust, making it rustproof—unlike conventional cast iron
- Heat-enhanced cast iron is dishwasher safe, though washing in a dishwasher will remove any accumulated seasoning
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Heat-enhanced cast iron
- Care: Hand washing recommended. Washing in the dishwasher is possible, but will remove the pan’s seasoning
- Use: For best results, season pan regularly with a light coating of vegetable oil. Done regularly, this coating will result in an increasingly nonstick surface
- Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 1.1"
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Today, Lodge remains a family owned, family operated business producing the most extensive selection of quality cast iron goods on the market. Lodge now offers an expanded line of cast iron cookware for America’s kitchens—Dutch ovens, the largest selection of cast iron skillets on the market, deep fryers, country kettles and more. When cooking outdoors, Lodge goes too, with camp Dutch ovens, griddles, combo cookers and grills of unparalleled quality.
When Joseph Lodge began making cast iron in 1896, he began a legacy that would create the foundation to an enduring standard of quality carried forward by four generations of family. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision molds and exacting mold wall thickness are the result of years of dedication to improving quality that began with the first skillet from the first sand mold.
Not even the most expensive stainless and aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability and value of Lodge. Its legendary cooking performance keeps it on the list of kitchen essentials for great chefs and home kitchens alike.