Lodge Cast Iron Mini Oval Server, 9 oz.
For over 100 years, Lodge has produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box. FEATURES
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Lodge’s heat-enhanced cast iron undergoes a patented heat-treating process that inhibits rust, making it rust proof—unlike conventional cast iron
- Heat-enhanced cast iron is dishwasher safe, though washing in a dishwasher will remove any accumulated seasoning
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Heat-enhanced cast iron
- Care: Hand washing recommended. Washing in the dishwasher is possible, but will remove the pan’s seasoning
- Use: For best results, season pan regularly with a light coating of vegetable oil. Done regularly, this coating will result in an increasingly nonstick surface
- Dimensions: 6.1" (8.1" with handles) x 3.9" x 1.1"
- Capacity: 9 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Questions & Answers