Lodge Cast Iron Mini Rectangular Server, 10 oz.
For over 100 years, Lodge has produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box. Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Lodge’s heat-enhanced cast iron undergoes a patented heat-treating process that inhibits rust, making it rustproof—unlike conventional cast iron
- Heat-enhanced cast iron is dishwasher safe, though washing in a dishwasher will remove any accumulated seasoning
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Heat-enhanced cast iron
- Dimensions: 5.9" (7.5" with handles) x 4.25" x 1.1"
- Capacity: 10 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Hand washing recommended. Washing in the dishwasher is possible, but will remove the pan’s seasoning
- For best results, season pan regularly with a light coating of vegetable oil. Done regularly, this coating will result in an increasingly nonstick surface
8 months ago
Questions & Answers
I realize it says 10 oz, but only inches or centimeters paints a picture for me. Am I missing it? And why is my nickname, which is required, FGS, too short? Do I need a different one? How about ""Difficult""? is that long enough
The dimensions are...
5 7/8" x 4 1/4" x 1 1/16" (length, width, depth).