Lodge Cast Iron Mini Rectangular Server, 10 oz.
For over 100 years, Lodge has produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box. Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Lodge’s heat-enhanced cast iron undergoes a patented heat-treating process that inhibits rust, making it rustproof—unlike conventional cast iron
- Heat-enhanced cast iron is dishwasher safe, though washing in a dishwasher will remove any accumulated seasoning
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Heat-enhanced cast iron
- Dimensions: 5.9" (7.5" with handles) x 4.25" x 1.1"
- Capacity: 10 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Hand washing recommended. Washing in the dishwasher is possible, but will remove the pan’s seasoning
- For best results, season pan regularly with a light coating of vegetable oil. Done regularly, this coating will result in an increasingly nonstick surface
The ultimate way to stay safe, work quickly and look good while cooking. These heat-resistant gloves protect your hands from searing oven temperatures...See product page for full details »
10 months ago
Questions & Answers
I realize it says 10 oz, but only inches or centimeters paints a picture for me. Am I missing it? And why is my nickname, which is required, FGS, too short? Do I need a different one? How about ""Difficult""? is that long enough
The dimensions are...
5 7/8" x 4 1/4" x 1 1/16" (length, width, depth).