Lodge Logic™ Cast Iron Mini Divided Server, 12 oz.
Thanks to the convenient looped side handles, you can easily transfer from the stovetop to oven to table.
READY TO GO
This handy cast-iron mini server is coated with Lodge Logic® vegetable oil and cured at high heat to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the cast iron. It comes pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA.
This cast iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care. Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.
PEREFECT FOR OVEN, STOVE AND CAMPSITE
Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range. Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Perfect for serving and cooking individual portions
- Premium cast iron of equal quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your kitchen range and oven
- Great for hot and cold dishes, thanks to cast iron’s ability to retain temperature
- Loop side handles make transport easier and safer
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Care: Rinse with hot water, do not use soap
- Material: Cast iron
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Made in USA