Le Creuset® Small Silicone Spatula
- Care: Silicone head is dishwasher safe; wash wooden handle by hand
- Material: Silicone and wood
- Heat resistant 480 degrees
- Durable silicone spatula is perfect for cleanly scraping both flat and curved surfaces.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe silicone head will not scratch or damage cookware.
- Spatula comes with comfortable-to-hold round wooden handles.
Due to the shape of the head, I sometimes find scraping my bowls out could be easier, but now I just bring out my bowl scraper since it's a much better tool for such things :)
The only one thing that frustrates me is that sometimes this ends up in the sink, just due to the pace of work. Anyway, the stainless steel Rosle spatula is probably better for that reason. I don't have to worry about the wood soaking accidentally due to another person, and I can just focus on my work.
If you don't have to worry about such things, such as a home cook, this is the spatula for you
Questions & Answers
Your item image shows four for $8. I'm guessing it's the smallest of the four (image attached) that is $8. Is that correct?What is the width of the spatula head? I want to make sure it will fit in the jars that I need to scrape.Thank