GreenPan Healthy Ceramic Nonstick Skillet Set, 10" and 12"
The original makers of ceramic nonstick, GreenPan has partnered with Sur La Table to create a line of exceptional nonstick cookware packed with cook-friendly details and designed for everyday use. GreenPan Healthy Ceramic Nonstick cookware features a dishwasher-safe coating that’s completely free of toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants and is precisely engineered to deliver impeccable results. GreenPan for Sur La Table Healthy Ceramic Nonstick is only available at Sur La Table.
- Thermolon™ Marathon ceramic coating is safe and non-toxic. It is completely free of PFOA and persistent pollutants as well as lead or cadmium, and will not blister or peel, even when heated to temperatures of up to 600°F
- The most advanced ceramic nonstick on the market, Thermolon™ Marathon pairs durability, stain- and scratch-resistance with the ultimate in nonstick performance
- Unlike traditional nonstick, GreenPan’s ceramic nonstick coating is dishwasher safe
- Optimized for efficient cooking, with an extra-thick forged base for rapid, even heat distribution and slimmer sides for decreased weight and maneuverability
- Brushed stainless steel handles are riveted for extra strength and are designed to provide maximum comfort and control while cooking
- Constructed from upcycled stainless steel and aluminum
- Manufacturer: GreenPan
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic nonstick
- Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 1.4" (10" diameter cooking surface); 20" x 12" x 2" (12" diameter cooking surface)
- Weight: 1 lb., 13 oz. (10" diameter); 2 lb., 5 oz. (12" diameter)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on pan. Two-year warranty on Thermolon nonstick
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 600°F. Broiler safe. Not for use with metal utensils
What's In the box? Show
- 10" skillet
- 12" skillet
New Ideal for low-oil cooking, GreenPan’s Healthy Ceramic Nonstick skillets are the perfect pans for health-conscious cooks. With an eco-friendly nonstick ...See product page for full details »
New Ideal for low-oil cooking, GreenPan’s Healthy Ceramic Nonstick pans are perfect for health-conscious cooks. With an eco-friendly nonstick coating that ...See product page for full details »
I also learned from a sales associate that all Greenpan products are PTFE free. I don't have to worry about toxins getting in my food.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Highly recommend these to everyone!
1 year ago
9 months ago
Questions & Answers
So to make a long question short:
"How long is this new GreenPan Thermolon™ Marathon surface expected to remain non-stick in regular use?"
While there are no nonstick coatings that will last forever, taking extra care with your cookware can extend its life substantially. That being said, here are a few tips to make your coating last even longer.
-Don’t use your pans on high heat on the stovetop. Their anodized aluminum exterior makes them highly efficient, so nothing above medium heat is necessary & could compromise the coating’s integrity.
-Avoid any sort of aerosol cooking sprays on the surface. Overtime these sprays carbonize & form a layer of buildup on the pan, causing food to stick.
-Use of any metal utensils in your pan is not recommended, as scratches on the coating can occur. Additionally, take care when storing them while not in use. Pan protectors are a great way to avoid damaging your cookware when stacked for storage.
-Be sure to allow your cookware to cool completely before washing.
-Although you can cook without any sort of oil or fat, it is suggested that you cook with some, even if the amount is minimal.
Now, if for some reason you do find that the nonstick properties begin to diminish, a quick clean up with a Magic Eraser should will help.
My concern is the fact that the interiors of the pans are off white. I'm sure that the nonstick properties will remain but after extended use won't they become stained and discolored?
If you choose to add fat to your pan, select non aerosol options like butter, coconut oil, vegetable & olive oil, ect. Also, be sure to clean any fat out of your pan as soon as it becomes cool enough to clean, & do so with warm soapy water.
If, for some reason, you find that discoloration develops anyway, simply clean it in very hot, soapy water & gently scrub it with a melamine sponge.
If you place a non magnetic pan on an induction top the unit will sense the lack of magnetic force and shut the unit off rendering your pan useless.
If you do not have others, than Sur La Tab customer service should be able to direct you
I do not care for this skillet as you must use some type of oil, otherwise everything sticks....I was trying to get away from using oils/fats ....especially when doing eggs...
What gives? thx
Use: Oven safe to 600°F. Broiler safe. Not for use with metal utensils