Cuisinart® Slow Cooker
Keep-Warm function engages automatically when cooking is done to ensure that up to 6½ quarts of your favorite entrees, sides or desserts are hot and ready to enjoy.
Brushed stainless-steel exterior. Dishwasher-safe lid and pot. Includes rack and recipe book.
- Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display
- 24-hour cooking timer
- Off/On, Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
- Removable 6.5-quart, oval ceramic cooking pot
- Automatically shifts to “Warm” when cook time ends
- Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated knob
- Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Includes cooking rack for use with ramekins or other bakeware
- Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 basic to gourmet dishes
- Instruction book
- Limited 3-year product warranty
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full kitchen resource with a wide array of products preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.