Good Eats: The Early Years by Alton Brown, Autographed
From Pork Fiction (baby-back ribs) and Citizen Cane (caramel sauce), to Oat Cuisine (oatmeal), every imaginative episode is represented. This book contains behind-the-scenes photos from the set, more than 140 recipes and explanations of techniques, food-science information, and more food puns, jokes, and trivia than you can shake a silicone spatula at.
For this book, ‘Autographed’ refers to a signed bookplate. Also available in all stores.
- Publisher: Stewart Tabori & Chang
- Pages: 396 pages
- Material: Hardcover
- A great gift idea for chefs of all levels.
- In his unique way, Alton shares his scientific approach to cooking.
- Over 140 recipes.
- Includes explanations of techniques, food science information, and food puns, jokes and trivia galore.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at one of your favorite shows.
- Bookplate is signed by author.