Le Creuset® Cassis Braisers
Versatile cast iron goes straight from the oven or stovetop directly to the table for serving. Perfect for braising meats, simmering stews and preparing short ribs, marinating, poaching, baking and browning. Angled sides allow easy stirring and basting. Handles are designed for added comfort, balance and ease of lifting.
Safe for stovetop, oven and broiler. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended. 3½ qt. capacity. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
Combines the versatility of a wide cooking area with the precision and control of a moisture-locking lid. Flat base allows for techniques like poaching, searing, roasting, stir-frying and browning. Also great for everything from rich risottos and spicy curries to jasmine rice for stir-fry.
EVEN RESULTS EVERY TIME
Enamel-coated cast iron braiser ensures even heat distribution and superior heat retention.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
This handy multi-tasker goes from stovetop to oven or broiler with ease. Plus, the stylish, colorful design conveniently doubles as a serving dish.
MOISTURE LOCK LID
Tight-fitting lid seals in the heat, moisture and flavor of your food.
Enable easy transport from stovetop to serving table.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Enameled interior won′t absorb odors and cleans up easily with warm, soapy water. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Perfect for braising meats, simmering stews and preparing short ribs, marinating, poaching, baking and browning
- Flat base steadies the braiser squarely over heat source
- Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Comfortable handles enable easy transfer from stove or oven to tabletop
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Can be used with any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 3½ qt.
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Questions & Answers