Sur La Table Dual Thermometer
Simply point the infrared sensor toward the target and press scan to get a quick reading of surface temperature or flip down the probe to check internal temperatures.
Infrared sensor gives instant point-and-shoot surface readings, thermocouple probe reads internal meat and poultry temperatures in seconds with unmatched accuracy and range.
Made of food-safe ABS plastic that’s water resistant and shatterproof. Includes two AAA batteries and case.
- Infrared sensor gives instant point-and-shoot surface readings
- Thermocouple probe reads internal meat and poultry temperatures in seconds with unmatched accuracy and range
- Made of food-safe ABS plastic that’s water resistant and shatterproof
- Material: Food-safe ABS plastic
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
This is also an instant read which means you can check the temp of a roast in a 400 degree oven in 1 second instead of waiting multiple seconds for a lesser thermometer to register a temp. Sorry for long review but I am very enthusiastic about my favorite kitchen tool
Questions & Answers
An example would be: ""thermometer's infrared temperature ranges from 32�F to 500�F or -0�C to 220�C with a half second response time, 0.95 emissivity, and +/- 2�F accuracy."" I'm interested in using this for chocolates and candy making, so I'd like to know how accurate it is
1. Press the SCAN button to turn the thermometer
2. Press the MODE button four times. The °F or
°C symbol flashes on the display.
3. Press the SCAN button to change the scale.
1.Holding the device on the outside edges (do not press buttons), pick off the rubber cap on the battery cover using a small Phillips screwdriver.
2.Remove the screw on the battery cover by turning it counter clockwise.
3.Remove the battery cover, top edge first.
4.Install two 1.5V AAA batteries observing polarity shown in compartment.