Ad Hoc at Home by Thomas Keller, Autographed
Keller, whose restaurants The French Laundry in Yountville, California, and Per Se in New York have revolutionized American haute cuisine, is equally adept at preparing simpler meals. In this cookbook inspired by the menu of his casual restaurant Ad Hoc in Yountville, he showcases more than 200 recipes for family-style meals.
This book captures Keller at his most playful, serving up such truck-stop classics as potato hash with bacon and melted onions, and heartier fare including beef stroganoff and roasted spring leg of lamb. With the help of fun full-color photographs, the great chef gives step-by-step lessons in kitchen basics, like how to perfectly shape a basic hamburger, truss a chicken, or dress a salad.
Best of all, where Keller’s previous best-selling cookbooks were for the ambitious advanced cook, Ad Hoc at Home is filled with quicker and easier recipes that will be welcomed by both kitchen novices and more experienced cooks who want the master’s ultimate recipes.
For this book, ‘Autographed’’ refers to a signed bookplate.
- Publisher: Artisan
- Pages: 368 pages
- Material: Hardcover
- A great gift idea for chefs of all levels.
- Revered chef Thomas Keller shares recipes from his casual Napa Valley restaurant, Ad Hoc.
- Learn comfort food classics like chicken pot pies, New England clam bakes, cherry pies, potato hash with bacon and melted onions and more.
- Step-by-step lessons in kitchen basics, like how to perfectly shape a basic hamburger, truss a chicken, or dress a salad.
- Filled with quick and easy recipes for beginners and experts alike.