Le Creuset® Flame Round French Ovens
Le Creuset cast-iron French ovens are sand-cast, painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat.
These stylish, durable French ovens offer the reliable results of enameled cast iron, while doubling as a fun and festive serving dishes. Perfect for slow cooking everything from soups and sauces to chili and chowder. With a wide range of sizes and vibrant colors, you’re sure to find just the right one–whether you’re making dinner for two or serving a holiday feast.
Heavy-duty lids create a solid seal to retain heat and moisture and integrated cast iron handles ensure easy transport. Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, halogen and induction. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France
At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are exactly alike. Pots and pans are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice.
PERFECT FOR SLOW COOKING
Great for making soups, stews, sauces, and other long-simmering favorites. Enamel-coated cast iron ensures even heat distribution and superior heat retention.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
These handy multi-taskers goes from stovetop to oven or broiler with ease. Plus, the stylish, colorful design conveniently doubles as a serving dish.
HEAVY DUTY LID
Creates a solid seal to retain the heat, moisture and flavor of your food.
INTEGRATED CAST-IRON HANDLES
Enable easy transport from stovetop to serving table.
EASY CARE AND CLEAN UP
Enameled interior won’t absorb odors and cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Perfect for slow cooking everything from soups and sauces to chili and chowder
- Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Heavy-duty lid creates a solid seal to retain heat and moisture
- Integrated handles enable easy transfer from stove or oven to tabletop
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Can be used with any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Capacity: Sizes include 3½QT, 5½QT, 7¼QT, 9QT, and 13QT
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France