This retired 18th-century French copper pot should be used as a décor piece. Show it off in an area of the home where its beauty can shine and be appreciated. Prop the pot above kitchen cabinets with a vignette of other cherished cooking utensils. Or try using it as a rustic centerpiece to display flowers. Due to the delicate nature of this antique, we do not recommend it for use with food. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Care: Clean with vinegar and salt solution. Or use a commercial polish as needed and wash with soap and hot water before use; dry immediately. Do not scour interior.
- Material: Copper
- Copper has been prized for centuries for its cooking performance and beauty.
- Quality craftsmanship adds to its splendor.
- A gorgeous home embellishment for the chef.
- Versatile copper offers a variety of display options.
- Made in France.