Vintage Copper Pot with Handles
This retired 18th-century French copper pot should be used as a décor piece. Show it off in an area of the home where its beauty can shine and be appreciated. Prop the pot above kitchen cabinets with a vignette of other cherished cooking utensils. Or try using it as a rustic centerpiece to display flowers. Due to the delicate nature of this antique, we do not recommend it for use with food. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Care: Clean with vinegar and salt solution. Or use a commercial polish as needed and wash with soap and hot water before use; dry immediately. Do not scour interior.
- Material: Copper
- Copper has been prized for centuries for its cooking performance and beauty.
- Quality craftsmanship adds to its splendor.
- A gorgeous home embellishment for the chef.
- Versatile copper offers a variety of display options.
- Made in France.
Throughout the year, we make pilgrimages to Europe and immerse ourselves in the culture of everything culinary. One of our favorite locales is the Marche aux Puces St-Ouen, a famous flea market tucked away in the northern fringes of Paris. This is where we find many of the rarest antiques that serve as our muses and remind us of Sur La Table’s roots.
Drenched in rich history, these are the things that inspire us, and we want to share them with you in hopes they inspire you as well. We consider this collection to be objets d’art with one-of-a-kind charisma that cannot be mimicked. Welcome these vintage heirlooms into your home and display the pure beauty of a classic piece from France.