While the cauldron shouldn’t be used for cooking, it does make a remarkable decoration with many display options. Set it in the base of a fireplace and fill with pinecones. You can also freshen your home with an earthy fragrance by pouring in potpourri or placing the cauldron on a decorative hanger bracket and arranging a flower bouquet in it.
Due to the delicate nature of this antique, we do not recommend it for use with food. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Material: Brass
- Produced in the 18th century.
- Used over an open flame to cook meals.
- A versatile embellishment for the home.
- Display fragrant pinecones or flowers in it for an earthy touch.
- Discovered in a Parisian flea market.
- Made in France.