Jura®-Capresso Ena 3 Automatic Coffee Center
Simply press the button to create your customized drink. The variable-volume brewing unit allows you to personalize your coffee amount, strength and temperature, while the height-adjustable spout pours one or two cups at a time with a separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Conical burr grinder has five settings for desired fineness.
Easily check the machine’s status with the multicolor text display, which is color-coded for quick reading. Green means it’s ready to prepare your coffee, red means it requires action from you, and yellow means it’s in programming mode. When inactive, Ena utilizes a Zero Energy Switch that changes over to power-save mode and uses no standby energy. Made in Switzerland.
- Manufacturer: Jura-Capresso
- Includes: Automatic coffee center, illustrated instruction booklet, quick reference guide and instructional DVD.
- Care: Wipe surface areas clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions: 17" length x 9" width x 14" height
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited 2-year warranty
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Watts: 1450 watts
- Model: #13467
- World’s slimmest bean-to-cup machine.
- Easy-to-use, single-button operation.
- Variable-volume brewing unit prepares between 1 to 16 oz. of coffee with desired coffee strength and temperature.
- Height-adjustable spout prepares one or two cups at a time and has a separate funnel for pre-ground coffee.
- Dual Frother Plus feature froths espresso like your barista.
- Multicolor text display indicates the machine’s status.
- Zero Energy Switch changes to power-save mode when machine is inactive, using no standby energy.
- Automatic cleaning cycles and the water filtration system eliminate the need for decalcification.
Experience the same exquisite Italian espresso and cappuccino that is served in the world’s finest restaurants. illy uses a blend of the finest 100%...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers