Steven Raichlen Crème Brûlée Set
Includes two graceful porcelain-enameled cast-iron ramekins, salamander and recipe card. Each ramekin is 4½".
Watch our Crème Brûlée video.
- Includes: Two porcelain-enameled cast-iron ramekins, salamander and recipe card
- Care: Hand wash
- Materials: Porcelain-enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 4½"
- Now you can prepare a dessert classic in the traditional fashion.
- A fire-heated cast-iron plate called a salamander is an ideal way to achieve crème brûlée’s signature crust of carmelized sugar.
- This technique is brought to the grill with this set.