Demeyere John Pawson Casserole
This unique technology guarantees an optimal distribution of heat through the bottom. It provides a heat-conducting surface that is 33% larger than a traditional bottom. At the same time, it keeps heat, aromas and steam inside the pan.
Demeyere also uses Silvinox surface treatment to extract impurities and create a lifelong silver white finish. Piece comes with casted and welded stainless steel handles and pouring edges for easy transfer of liquids. No difficult to clean screws or rivets. Throw in dishwasher or hand wash with warm water and a sponge. 30-year warranty. Made in Belgium.
- Designed by famous minimalistic British architect.
- Innovative collection is for use on all types of heating sources, including gas, electric, and induction.
- Revolutionary patented InductoSeal technology using seven different alloys in combination with stainless steel and copper.
- Unique technology guarantees an optimal distribution of heat through the bottom.
- Silvinox surface treatment to extract impurities and create a lifelong silver-white finish.
- Casted and welded stainless-steel handles.
- Pouring edges for easy transfer of liquids.
- Ideal solution for steaming and boiling, with or without water, and also for healthy recipes.
- No difficult to clean screws or rivets.
- Heavy double-sided lids seal in flavors.
- Made in Belgium.
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Capacity: 5½ qt.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
New As handsome as it is efficient, this gorgeous, gleaming stockpot is perfect for cooking stocks, sauces, stews and soups. Thanks to the tall, narrow shape...See product page for full details »
New Designed by famous minimalistic British architect John Pawson, this innovative collection is for use on all types of heating sources, including gas...See product page for full details »