Jura® Impressa J6 Coffee Center
The all-new, award-winning Impressa J6 grinds, tamps, brews and cleans in less than 60 seconds. Space-saving design features handsome chrome accents, a dual coffee spout that adjusts to accommodate a wide range of cup sizes, and a larger water reservoir (71 oz.) and bean capacity (9 oz.) than similarly sized makers. Plus, you’ll find a user-friendly rotary dial that’s simple to program. Made in Switzerland.
FAST AND INTUITIVE
A 15-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless-steel-lined thermoblock to deliver cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. Six pre-programmed beverage buttons prepare all your coffee drinks just with the push of a button. Within seconds the J6 is ready to deliver unlimited amounts of steam to heat and froth milk. The J6 comes standard with two frothing technologies (Dual Frother Plus and the automatic frothing device frothXpress).
PERSONALIZE THE EXPERIENCE
The Impressa J6 allows you to personalize settings and brew your ideal coffee drink. Choose from two temperature settings and four coffee strengths, then select your desired size, from ½ oz. to 16 oz for single or double cups. Plus, a simple rotary dial makes it easy to override programming to prepare a special drink without affecting the programmed settings.
SLEEK AND STYLISH
The Impressa J6 is as elegant as it is functional, featuring a piano-black exterior, with a heavy-duty, large chrome platform with an illuminated brewing area and small, stylish footprint. The stunning 360° design makes it a kitchen island showpiece that also fits easily under standard kitchen cabinets.
The Impressa J6 features an integrated commercial-grade solid-steel burr grinder with a generous 9-oz. bean hopper, which enables you to store whole-bean coffee. This model features the frothXpress system with milk siphoning hose, one Clearyl water-care cartridge, two cleaning tablets, one bottle of concentrated cappuccino cleaner, water-hardness indicator strip, quick reference guide and instructional DVD.
Removable 71-oz. water reservoir and 9-oz. bean container, 3mm-thick alloy facade. 13¼"H (fits under standard kitchen cabinets!) x 11"W x 16½"D.
The user-friendly rotary dial enables you to enter 11 different programming options, which are clearly communicated in the alpha-numeric LED display. For a custom drink, you can easily override any coffee and steam setting.
Use Dual Frother Plus for traditional (manual) frothing and steaming with two settings for steaming only (latte) and frothing (cappuccino). Or choose the unique frothXpress automatic frothing system, which siphons cold milk, combines it with steam and delivers any amount of frothed/steamed milk directly into your cup.
This internal technology shortens the flow of coffee, resulting in a hotter temperature and more crema in your cup, for delicious high-end pressure-brewed coffee, ristretto, espresso, latte, cappuccino, café mocha latte and more.
BUTTERFLY COFFEE SPOUT
A world’s first: the dual coffee spout design moves up and down AND in and out to accommodate a larger range of different cups.
TRIPLE HOT WATER TEMPERATURE
The unique triple temperature setting for the hot water output produces a hotter café Americano, pre-warms your cups faster, and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
The insulated conical burr grinder enables quieter operation.
UNIQUE WATER-CARE SYSTEM
CLEARYL water-care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better-tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
The frother attachment and measuring scoop for pre-ground coffee store neatly in a covered compartment on top of the machine.
SMART MACHINE MONITORS AND CLEANS ITSELF
Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15-minute automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display ensures clean inner parts and coffee that will never taste oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approximately 200 cups of coffee.
1450Watts / 120 V / 60 Hz /; 24 lbs. UL listed for household use.
- Unique rotary dial lets you override strength and cup size while brewing without affecting pre-programmed settings
- Butterfly design features height- and width-adjustable dual coffee spouts
- Integrated commercial, solid-steel conical burr grinder: six fineness settings for any type bean
- Low-noise grinder construction for quieter operation
- Electronic bean-level sensor: Never a weak cup of coffee again. Never run out of beans.
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system accommodates pre-ground coffee
- Large variable brewing chamber makes up to two 8-oz. cups of coffee at a time
- 15-bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- 71-oz. removable water container: Good for 45 espressos at a time.
- 9-oz. bean container
- Heavy-duty chrome platform
- Concealed storage compartment for Dual Frother Plus and measuring scoop.
- Unique CLEARYL water-care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better-tasting coffee
- Special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge-change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible
- 10-digit LED-display dialog system, visible from all angles. Offers short, plain-language information and instructions, e.g. “Rinse,” “Ready,” “Fill Water,” “Clean Machine,” or “Fill beans.” Also shows coffee strength and cup size on demand.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two LED lights will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for three minutes.
- “Auto-on.” The J6 turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup
- Electronic sensors will never let the machine operate without water or grind without enough beans
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Care: Wipe exterior clean; automatic cleaning program
- Capacity: Water reservoir: 71 oz.; bean holder: 9 oz.
- Dimensions: 13¼" x 11" x 16½"
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in Switzerland