Zwilling Four Star Prep Knife, 5.5"
A favorite of cooks since 1976.
The virtually unbreakable handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps, resulting in a completely sanitary knife. A forged bolster helps to balance the blade and ensure that each knife feels great in the hand.
- Ideal for precise cutting tasks such as trimming, coring and peeling fruits and vegetables
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Friodur ice-hardened for added strength, corrosion resistance and lasting sharpness
- Ultra-durable polypropylene handles are bonded directly to the blade without gaps or seams
- Perfectly balanced thanks to a forged bolster
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Dimensions: 5.5" blade, 10" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- 5.5" prep knife
5 months ago
Questions & Answers