Breville Gourmet Tea Brewer & Variable-Temperature Kettle
Features presets for five tea varieties and three brewing strengths. Remove the brewing basket to use the kettle alone—a keep-warm feature holds water at 160°F for up to an hour. Includes a non-reactive German-glass vessel.
- Perfect tea at the touch of a button
- Lowers tea leaves into the water when it reaches the perfect temperature, then lifts leaves out after the ideal steeping time
- Features presets for five tea varieties and three brewing strengths
- Remove the brewing basket to use the kettle alone—a keep-warm feature holds water at 160°F for up to an hour
- Includes a non-reactive German-glass vessel
- Model: BTM800XL
- Material: Stainless steel and glass
- Designed in Australia, assembled in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
What's In the box? Show
So inexpensive to purchase loose leaf tea in bulk at some stores, put in a fabulous black tea. After its done, put into a tempered glass pitcher with some sugar and voila.
No one will ever know that Breville helped me with my Southern tea
Questions & Answers
We guarantee your complete satisfaction with the products we sell from our stores, catalog, and website.
If you wish to return merchandise at any time, you will receive your money back in the form of original payment provided you have a receipt, or if you do not have a receipt you will receive a gift card for the current selling price of the product
This is a great tea maker. Very happy with it.
I have difficulty always with brewing tea that is cloudy! Sediment, I am told, and adding a bit of hot water clears it up. But, is it possible that the ""non-reactive"" words in advertisement mean that no sediment will appear, i.e., no cloudiness to clear up on this end? No tea stain either? Thank you