Shun Classic 4¼" Mini Chef’s Knife & Bonus Board
Both sides of their exquisitely forged VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad with 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus-steel surface.
A light touch is all that’s necessary for these exceptionally sharp knives. The pakkawood handle, a fused blend of hardwood veneers and phenolic resin, is D–shaped for maximum comfort.
The mini chef’s knife has a short length for small jobs and extra width for rocking and knuckle clearance. Perfect for mincing herbs and garlic, and for any other job when a full chef’s knife is too much and a paring knife is not quite enough.
Bonus eco-friendly 12" bamboo cutting board included. 4¼" blade. Made in Japan.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 4¼" blade; 12" board
- Materials: VG-10 stainless steel, pakkawood and bamboo
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- The Damascus-look blade profile reduces sticking and results in less damage to the food being cut and faster prep times.
- VG-10 stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon steel on each side, producing a 33-layer rust-free Damascus look.
- Shun Classics feature ebony-black pakkawood handles specifically designed for premium applications.
- Stainless-steel bolsters and end caps.
- NSF approved.
- Kasumi method.
- The “D” shape rests precisely in the curve of the fingers as they curl around the handle.
- Mini chef’s short length is great for small jobs, with extra width for rocking and knuckle clearance.
- Perfect for mincing herbs and garlic and any other job when a full chef’s knife is too much and a paring knife is not quite enough.
- Bonus eco-friendly 12" bamboo cutting board included.
- A light touch is all that’s necessary for these exceptionally sharp knives.
- Made in Japan.