Weber® Genesis® S-310 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
Handsome stainless-steel gas grill makes cooking out a pleasure even for the grill master. Grill has 637 total square inches of cooking area, including 507 square inches of primary cooking space and 130 square inches of warming rack area.
Features three 42,000 BTU-per-hour input stainless-steel burners, stainless-steel cooking grates that resist rust and conduct heat evenly, and stainless-steel Flavorizer® bars that vaporize juices and fats to create smoke for delicious barbecue flavor. Weber’s Electronic Crossover® ignition system lets you start your party with a push of a button.
Comes with a stainless-steel shroud, center-mounted thermometer, two stainless-steel work surfaces, enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels, six barbecue tool hooks, two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters.
The enclosed cart with painted steel doors discreetly hides your LP tank and comes with a precision fuel gauge, so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Tank not included. Includes Weber cookbook. Limited warranty. 185.5 lbs. 64½" H x 60" W x 30" D.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Three stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 507 square inches
- Warming rack area = 130 square inches
- Total cooking area = 637 square inches
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of 7mm diameter rods - they resist rust and conduct heat evenly
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 42,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Six tool hooks
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Tank not included
- The enclosed cart with painted steel doors discreetly hides your LP tank. Plus it comes with a precisions fuel gauge so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Weber® cookbook
- Limited warranty
- Weight: 185.5 lbs
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.