Weber® Summit S-420 Series Stainless Steel Gas Grill
If grilling is your passion, a Weber Summit grill will make cooking a pleasure. Grill has 650 total square inches of cooking area, including 538 square inches of primary cooking space and 112 square inches of warming rack area.
Features four 48,000 BTU-per-hour input stainless-steel burners, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner so you can multitask while grilling, stainless-steel cooking grates of 9.5mm diameter rods for the serious chef, and stainless steel Flavorizer® bars that vaporize juices and fats to create smoke for delicious barbecue flavor. Weber’s Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system lets you start your party with a push of a button.
Comes with a stainless-steel shroud with polished handle and trim, center-mounted thermometer, two stainless-steel work surfaces, enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, chrome-plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels, six barbecue tool hooks, Grill Out® handle light, two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters.
The enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors discreetly hides your LP tank and comes with a precision fuel gauge, so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Tank not included. Includes Weber cookbook. Limited warranty. 230 lbs. 57" H x 66" W x 30" D.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Four stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 538 square inches
- Warming rack area = 112 square inches
- Total cooking area = 650square inches
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of professional-grade 9.5mm diameter rods…for the serious chef
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- The 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner lets you simmer a sauce while dinner is grilling
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer, and accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed cart with corresponding stainless steel doors and chrome-plated, cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Six tool hooks
- One Grill Out® handle light
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
- Tank not included
- Weber® cookbook
- Limited warranty
- Weight: 230 lbs
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.