Croquade Waffle Maker
Waffles: Not just for breakfast anymore.
A modern update to a design that’s been a favorite in Belgian kitchens for over 50 years, the Croquade features a range of interchangeable plates for cooking grilled sandwiches, homemade ice-cream cones, sweet galettes and more. Comes with liege waffle plate. Additional plates sold separately.
- Thick, cast-aluminum plate provides consistent, even heating for crisp golden crusts and moist, airy interiors
- Plate removes for easy swapping and cleaning
- High-heat capability for efficient baking and consistent results every time
- Rotates completely for uniform batter distribution across the waffle grid
- Comes with Liege waffle plate; additional plates sold separately
- Updates a classic design that has been Belgium’s best-selling waffle maker for over 50 years
- Manufacturer: Croquade
- Model: U11000
- Material: Cast aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Dimensions: 4.33" x 8.66" x 12.6"
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in Belgium
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- Waffle maker
- Liege waffle plate
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it simple to bake traditional Belgian waffles at home. Cast-aluminum nonstick plates...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to bake traditional galettes at home. Galettes are traditionally enjoyed with...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to enjoy the classic French ham and cheese sandwich at home. Cast-aluminum...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to bake delicious homemade waffle cones. Crisp, yet chewy waffle cones are a great ...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to bake traditional extra-fine galettes at home. Thin, crisp galettes are...See product page for full details »
Whether eaten for breakfast or as a snack with coffee, liege waffles are a delicious anytime treat. Chunks of real pearl sugar melt to form a crisp...See product page for full details »
I have been using it for 2 months now and i haven't had any problems with it. It heats up pretty fast and everything i cooked in it is easily removed (even melted cheese that has hardened).
I would recommend this product if you like to make lots of waffles and grilled (cheese) sandwiches.
5 months ago
? PFOA Free Non-Stick coating.
? Even heating element..
? Interchangeable and washable plates.
? The swivel from side to side causes oil or butter to drip all over the unit and on the counter.
? The controls are basic, poorly labeled with no contrast and flimsy.
? No timer, or indicator.
? Whilst the ability to change plates is great, the manner is archaic and poorly engineered. Multiple steps required.
? The electric coil is coated with industrial grade lubricant, if you touch it, it is as if you just worked under the car.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers