Weber® Summit S-620 Series Stainless Steel Gas Grill
If grilling is your passion, a Weber Summit grill will make cooking a pleasure. Grill has 838 total square inches of cooking area, including 693 square inches of primary cooking space and 145 square inches of warming rack area.
Features six 60,000 BTU-per-hour input stainless steel burners, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner so you can multitask while grilling, stainless-steel cooking grates of 9.5mm diameter rods for the serious chef, and stainless-steel Flavorizer® bars that vaporize juices and fats to create smoke for delicious barbecue flavor. Weber’s Snap-Jet™ individual-burner ignition system lets you start your party with a push of a button.
Comes with a stainless-steel shroud with polished handle and trim, center-mounted thermometer, two stainless-steel work surfaces, enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, chrome-plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels, six barbecue tool hooks, two Grill Out® handle lights, two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters.
The enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors discreetly hides your LP tank and comes with a precision fuel gauge, so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Tank not included. Includes Weber cookbook. Limited warranty. 265 lbs. 57" H x 74" W x 30" D.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Six stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 693 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 838 square inches
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made of professional-grade 9.5mm diameter rods…for the serious chef
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- The 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner lets you simmer a sauce while dinner is grilling
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer, and accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed cart with corresponding stainless steel doors and chrome-plated, cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Six tool hooks
- Two Grill Out® handle lights
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
- Tank not included
- Weber® cookbook
- Limited warranty
- Weight: 265 lbs