Sur La Table® Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Set, Cream
Twice as hard as stainless steel, our hard-anodized aluminum cookware heats quickly and evenly, while the advanced cream-colored nonstick provides effortless release and easy cleanup every time. Ergonomic, stainless steel handles are riveted to pans for increased strength and durability, while the distinctive bell shapes facilitate stirring and add visual flair to each piece.
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Cream-colored nonstick interiors release food effortlessly and make it easy to keep an eye on cooking progress
- Riveted, hollow-core stainless steel handles provide a secure, comfortable grip and stay cool to the touch
- Tempered glass lids seal in heat and moisture while making it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Hard anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability
- Flared rims allow easy, drip-free pouring
- Professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: 1 ½-qt. saucepan with lid, 3-qt. saucepan with lid, 6-qt. stock pot with lid, 2 ¾-qt. sauté pan with lid, 8½" skillet, 10" skillet
- Material: Aluminum, glass, stainless steel, PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: Oven safe to 400°F. Not dishwasher safe or induction stovetop compatible
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.