Scanpan® Professional Skillet Set
Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum body features a thick base, ensuring fast and even heat distribution. Skillets are guaranteed not to blister, peel, or create hot spots. Sturdy, ergonomic handle is riveted to pan and will not come loose. Set of two includes 9" and 11" skillets. Oven safe to 500°F. Lifetime warranty. Made in Denmark.
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a nonstick coating, Scanpan′s Green Tek nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
Any cook is sure to love this set of two nonstick skillets, perfect for making everything from pancakes and omelets to burgers and grilled sandwiches. Plus, skillets allow for browning, searing and deglazing—things you can′t do with traditional nonstick. Set of two includes one 9" skillet and one 11" skillet.
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it′s safe for your family and the environment. Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use these skillets.
PATENTED NONSTICK SURFACE
Ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. Skillets require little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals.
STOVETOP AND OVEN SAFE
Compatible with all cooking surfaces (excluding induction) and oven safe up to 500°F.
Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance.
Sturdy, user-friendly handles are riveted to pans and will not come loose.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Skillets clean up easily in the dishwasher and are guaranteed not to blister, peel, or interact with food.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Includes: One 9" skillet and one 11" skillet
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Use: Compatible with all cooking surfaces, excluding induction. Oven safe to 500°F.
- Dimensions (including handles): 9" skillet measures 17 ¾" x 9" x 3"; 11" skillet measures 20" x 11" x 2½"
- Material: Pressure-cast aluminum body, patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Makes a great gift for any cook
- Set includes one 9" skillet and one 11" skillet
- Patented ceramic titanium non-stick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, so it′s safe for your family and the environment
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings
- Ergonomic handle will not come loose
- Pressure-cast aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots
- Will not interact with food
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
The previous review said it all. The quality is perfect. They heat evenly. They clean up with ease. They're like a new toy, I get excited when I get to use them. They haven't let me down, and it's such a treat to fry an egg and have it glide across the surface. These are truly non-stick
Questions & Answers
I have read that scanpans don't work equally as well on different cooking services--e.g., some are only for induction cooktops. Please advise