Staub Marin-Blue Round Cocotte
Lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful. Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip. Ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction. Comes with recipes from some of America’s best chefs.
Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Oven safe to 500°F. Available in 5½, 7 and 9-quart capacity. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
A VARIETY OF USES
A traditional French cooking vessel designed to concentrate flavorful juices, this hand-finished cocotte is ideal for stews, soups, casseroles, roasts, and braises.
ENSURES EVEN COOKING
Enameled cast-iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly and effectively for perfect results.
Spikes on the underside of lid deliver continuous distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful.
BUILT TO LAST
Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Pot comes ready to use—no seasoning required. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water.
Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction, and oven safe up to 500°F.
Shop all Staub cookware »
Get the recipe for Coq au Vin, France’s traditional one-pot dish »
- Great for making stews, soups, casseroles, roasts and braises
- Special spikes on the lid help keep food moist and flavorful
- Distributes and retains heat evenly for perfect results
- Durable enamel finish won’t chip, scratch or discolor
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass (knob)
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 2.75 qt.: 11.2" x 8.7" x 5.8"
- 5.5 qt.: 12.9" x 10.2" x 6.6"
- 7 qt.: 13.9" x 11" x 7.2"
- 13.25 qt.: 16.9" x 13.5" x 8.4"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe to 500°F
To use the cocotte to best advantage, be sure to preheat it, I typically preheat about 8min.
Much of the flavor of the dish comes from the browning and Staub excels at this
Questions & Answers
8" in diameter
10 1/4" from handle to handle
This Cocotte is 3 1/2" tall by itself and 4 1/2" with the lid.
My Staub Round Cocotte 4qt measures at 160mm or 6.25 inches in height from the base to the top of the polished knob.
Hope this helps and best regards,