Le Creuset® Cast Iron Cleaner
- Unique formula is specially designed for cleaning enameled-cast-iron cookware
- Cleans quickly and easily, removes most stains, and an additional polishing agent preserves the beauty and finish of each piece
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Material: 100% biodegradable ingredients
Here are the steps I take to ensuring optimal cleaning:
1. Clean your Le Creuset thoroughly (soap & h2o)
2. Dry completely
3. Using a sponge with 2 sides of coarseness add the cleaner to the textured side and rub WELL.
4. Add a little water, and once your Le Creuset is clean, rinse it out well.
5. I rinse my pot out a 2nd time w/soap & water to be safe
This works perfectly for me, and I hope this post was helpful :-D
Unless you're using your cookware as a crucible to prepare metal for casting at a foundry, you'll never jack up your enameled surfaces enough that soaking will fail to keep your croquettes and dutch ovens looking new for decades.
Questions & Answers