16-Piece Deruta-Style Dinnerware Set
- Inspired by the Umbrian region of Italy
- Crafted in a style that dates back to the Renaissance
- Style showcases the palette of its namesake city
- Four complete place settings
- 10¾" dinner plates
- 8¼" salad plates
- 9" soup plates
- 14-oz. mugs
- Made in Italy
- Includes: 16 pieces: Four 10¾" dinner plates, four 8¼" salad plates, four 9" soup plates and four 14-oz. mugs
- Care: Dishwasher safe (not for use in oven or microwave)
- Material: Earthenware
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.