Waring Pro® Double Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: not just for breakfast anymore.
One of the best ways we’ve found to enjoy delicious Belgian waffles. Brushed stainless-steel maker prepares two 1-inch-deep waffles at the same time, thanks to a 360° rotating hinge. The browning control knob allows for even cooking on the top and bottom, and is adjustable for different batters and personal preference. An audio beep tone lets you know when the waffle maker is ready to use and indicator lights accompany beep tones when waffles are ready to serve.
The waffle maker’s 1,400 watts of power can handle even the thickest batter and cooks two waffles to perfection in less than four minutes. Extra-deep grids guarantee thick, fluffy waffles every time, and rotating action creates waffles that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Nonstick coating ensures ease of waffle removal, and rugged stainless-steel housing and brushed die-cast base allow for easy care and maintenance. Includes measuring scoop that delivers the exact amount of batter for consistent results.
Get the recipe for Belgian Waffles with Strawberries and Whipped Cream: Click here »
- Prepares two authentic Belgian waffles in less than four minutes
- 1,400 watts of power can handle even the thickest batter
- Extra-deep 1-inch grids guarantee thick, fluffy waffles every time
- Rotating action creates waffles with a crispy exterior and tender interior
- Adjustable browning control
- Nonstick coating for easy waffle removal and cleanup
- Features readiness indicator lights and audio beeps
- Manufacturer: Waring
- Model: WMK-600
- Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9"H x 9¾"W x 15"D
- Watts: 1,400 watts
- Model: WMK600
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
Unfortunately, I bought a second because the 1st one fell apart. The cheap plastic piece that holds the waffle irons to the base cracks after frequent use, rendering the unit unusable. I bought a 2nd one and the same thing happened again
I set mine for just under 4 on the dial, and waffles come out perfectly.
Also is quite easy to clean.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers