Cuisinart® GreenGourmet® Electric Skillet
Comes with a tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim and handle, an adjustable temperature control dial with ranges from warm to 450°F, an indicator light that turns off when desired temperature is reached, and an instruction booklet with over 30 recipes. Limited 3-year warranty. 11 lbs. Made in China.
- Includes: Skillet and instruction/recipe book
- Care: Wipe clean
- Material: Die-cast stainless steel, Cermica nonstick coating
- Dimensions: 14"; 11 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- Easy-to-use electric skillet has a 14" round cooking surface.
- Treated with Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick coating for easy release of food.
- Unit is completely PTFE/PFOA and petroleum free.
- Comes with a tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim and handle.
- Adjustable temperature control dial with ranges from warm to 450°F.
- Indicator light that turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Instruction booklet with over 30 recipes.
The lid is badly designed. If you are doing anything that generates steam, with lid condensation, it spits and spurs from the lid edge, including on the control module on the handle, and all over the counter. You have to crack the lid, or insert a copsticks to let the steam escape, It really needs a larger vent port, with an adjustable slider disc to control and direct steam escape.
In its current design, it generates a total spurting mess with the lid on.
Cooking performance is otherwise really nice