Shun Classic 10-Piece Block Set
Shun Classic’s tasteful and contemporary design features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles. Behind each knife’s beauty is function: a razor-sharp blade offering precision performance.
Shun Classic knives feature a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The woodgrain pattern of the steel allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is a knife that’s sharp, durable and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
NSF-certified knives meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Manufacturer: KAI USA Ltd.
- Material:High-carbon stainless steel, ebony pakkawood, bamboo (storage block)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Includes: 3½" paring, 6" utility, 5½" hollow–edge Santoku, 9" slicing, 9" bread, 8" chef’s, 6" U2 ultimate utility, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and 11–slot bamboo storage block.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
Japanese chefs prefer whetstones over oilstones because they’re quicker and cleaner to use. This 1000/6000 whetstone is for finishing a...See product page for full details »
This easy-to-use honing rod gently realigns the cutting edges of your Shun cutlery, enabling you to maintain the razor-sharp blades between sharpenings...See product page for full details »