Bodum® Double-Walled Chambord French Press, 32 oz.
The silicone gasket connecting lid and the glass further insulates the double wall, helping maintain the heat of the coffee for even longer. A push of a lever is all you need to let the coffee flow into the cup, easily managed with just one hand. Dishwasher safe. 32 oz, European cup size 8, American cup size 4.; 10.8" high.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 32 oz.
- Dimensions: 10.8" high
- Material: Plastic, silicone, stainless steel, bakelite, borosilicate glass
- A delicious cup of pressed coffee is just this easy.
- New 32 oz. maker features bakelite handles and borosilicate double-wall glass encased in stainless steel, making the press spill-proof and safe in case it gets knocked over.
- Silicone gasket connecting lid and the glass further insulates the double wall, helping maintain the heat of the coffee for even longer.
- A push of a lever is all you need to let the coffee flow into the cup, easily managed with just one hand.
In 1974, Bistro, the first Bodum French coffee press, was introduced. It was also the first incorporation of the new Bodum design languagebeautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday life. Many more variations of the coffee press followed. Since 1974, Bodum has produced more than 60 million French presses, taken the leap from coffee to kitchen and developed and produced a large variety of beautiful household and tabletop designs.
In 1992, Bodum entered the field of electrical household products. The IBIS water kettle was the first in a long line of simple, as well as sophisticated, electrical kitchen helpers: juicers, coffee grinders and, in 2003, Granos, a true steam engine of an espresso machine. In 2000, Bodum took the risk of turning the popular Santos of the 1950s into a completely contemporary design, and was highly rewarded. Few (if any) coffee makers have ever received so many compliments and awards as the electric Santos.
The Bodum Group is, and always has been, a family-owned business. Today it is owned by Pia and Joergen Bodum, daughter and son of founder Peter Bodum.