Thick, hand-cut slabs of mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt add wonderful flavor to food--use them on the grill, in the oven, or chill them for a beautiful way to serve sushi, appetizers and more. Naturally anti-microbial and easy to clean--just scrub the surface and pat dry. Product of Pakistan.
- Care: Scrub clean without detergent, pat dry, then air dry completely before use.
- Material: Himalayan salt
- Dimensions: 8" x 12" x 1½"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Freshly cut by hand from ancient deposits, pure blocks of translucent pink salt conduct heat beautifully and infuse foods with a delicate richness.
- Perfect for meats, fish and shrimp, adding just a touch of flavor.
- A wonderful way to present food at the table.
- Chill prior to serving to keep sushi or appetizers cool and lightly seasoned.
- Use them on the grill or in the oven for delicious results all year long.
- Naturally anti-microbial and easy to clean—just scrub and pat dry.
- Caution: Salt plates require very gradual heating in order to maintain the physical integrity of the product. While the plate is able to withstand exposure to high heat, it does need to come up to temperature gradually (see use instructions). Use of the salt plate under a broiler is not advised.