Breville Scraper Mixer Pro Stand Mixer
- The 360-degree beater-to-bowl coverage ensures that ingredients are thoroughly mixed
- Twelve speeds for kneading, folding, whipping, aerating and more
- Countdown timer allows you to precisely time mixing. Auto-off function turns mixer off when mixing is complete
- Powerful, 550-watt motor handles even the heaviest of mixtures and doughs, while load sensing technology prevents motor burnout
- Four beater attachments: scraper beater, flat beater, dough hook and wire whisk
- Hideaway cord tucks up inside the base to keep countertops clutter free
- Lockable tilting head allows unobstructed access for easily adding ingredients or removing the bowl
- Handy attachment guide recommends attachments and mixer speeds for perfect results every time—ideal for novice bakers
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BEM800XL
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 8¾" x 14½"
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Watts: 550 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Designed in Australia, made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe unit clean with damp cloth. Hand wash attachments in warm, soapy water
What's In the box? Show
- Stainless-steel mixing bowl
- Detachable pouring shield
- 4 beater attachments
1. The bowl is a great size and shape and easily fits on and removes from the unit.
2. I like the count-down and count-up timer so you can set exactly how much time you want to mix for or figure out how much longer you still want to mix.
3. The speeds are marked very well. It helps you know which speed is to whisk, etc.
4. For a person using it for the first time, it is like second nature to tilt the head back. They definitely thought the ergonomics and tendencies of people through well.
5. All of the attachments are designed pretty well except for the dough hook. It has a rim at the top and the dough pushes up and gets caught on the rim. And the shape of the dough hook doesn't seem to knead the dough correctly.
6. The finger hole in the chord plug is awesome. It makes it much easier to pull out the plug, especially if your hands are slick.
7. The mixer does well on all but heavy doughs. It just doesn't seem to have enough power and tends to stall. It can however get you to the point where you can knead it the rest of the way by hand without a bunch of work.
I like this mixer a lot. Breville thought almost everything through very well. It just needs some more power and a better designed dough hook
Questions & Answers
This mixer was built strictly for baking. There is currently no juicing attachment available for this item.