Breville Compact Smart Oven
Heat settings range from 120°F to 450°F. Features intuitive dial controls, eight pre-set functions, and easy-to-read LCD screen. Plus, you can store customized settings in memory to make future use faster and easier.
Unit features a nonstick baking chamber, tempered-glass door, three rack positions, two-hour timer with auto shut-off, removable crumb tray for quick cleanup, temperature conversion button and a frozen food defrost button. Reinforced stainless-steel body with a top that doubles as a warming tray. 10"H x 16½"W x 14¼"D.
AN EXTRA OVEN, RIGHT ON YOUR COUNTERTOP
Perfect for cooking small meals for two or providing extra oven space for holiday feasts. Also great for hot summer days when you wouldn’t dare turn on your regular oven. Generous size handles four slices of toast, a 12" pizza or a small baking dish.
MAKES EVERYTHING FROM COOKIES TO CASSEROLES
Easily handles almost any oven task and can even defrost frozen foods. Features eight pre-set programs: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies and Reheat.
ELEMENT IQ TECHNOLOGY
Distributes 1,800 watts of power among independent heating elements, cooking a variety of foods to perfection.
EIGHT CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS
Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies and Reheat.
Features intuitive dial controls and an easy-to-read LCD screen.
Reinforced stainless-steel body features a top that doubles as a warming tray.
10" x 10" enamel baking pan and 10" x 10" enamel broil rack.
- Handles almost any oven task: toasting, roasting, baking, broiling or simply reheating
- Great for apartments, dorm rooms and small-space kitchens
- Element IQ distributes 1,800 watts of power among independent heating elements
- Heat settings range from 120°F to 450°F
- Features intuitive dial controls and easy-to-read LCD display
- Offers eight pre-set functions and stores customized settings in memory
- Temperature conversion and frozen food defrost buttons
- Two-hour timer with auto shut-off
- Three rack positions
- Includes nonstick baking pan and broil rack
- Reinforced stainless-steel body with a top that doubles as a warming tray
- Features pull-out crumb tray for easy cleanup
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BOV650XL
- Material: Stainless steel
- Capacity: Accommodates four slices of toast or a 12" pizza
- Watts: 1800 watts
- Dimensions: 10"H x 16½"W x 14¼"D
- Warranty: One year limited
- Model: #BOV650XL
- Designed in Australia; assembled in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
What's In the box? Show
- Enamel baking pan
- Broil rack
My only issue is I wish the oven wouldn't shut off the minute the timer stops. It's not a huge deal, just a bit annoying.
Also, this fits SLT's toaster oven bake set perfectly
The best part - it takes less than half the time to heat up than the big oven.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
8 months ago
Questions & Answers
It seems that the company is Australian. Do they make the toaster ovens there? Or, are they made somewhere else (and if so, where)? Thanks for your help with this
If a 4 lb chicken fits in the larger model... will a 3 lb one fit in this model?
Will a 3 or 4 pound beef or pork tenderloin fit?
How much clearance back, top and side is required to operate the oven safely
Do I need to use a pizza stone in this compact toaster oven to cook ready made frozen pizza?And does Breville make a pizza stone to fit the compact oven?The link is for a 13"" pizza stone and meant to fit the large Breville toaster oven
I have a small toaster oven now that is very old but the top gets so hot it will burn your fingers severely. Hence I need to upgrade it and get something more safe. Like the features here just want to make sure its insulated.Thank you
Can either the compact version or the full sized smart oven be mounted under the counter?