KitchenAid® Flat Beater Replacement
A high-quality flat beater.
- Made from durable coated metal
- A versatile all-around head for beating and mixing
- Installs and uninstalls with a simple twist
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: K45B
- Material: Coated metal, silicone
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 4.7" x 4.5"
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- Compatible with 4.5-qt. and 5-qt. KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixers
What's In the box? Show
- Flat beater
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
How Attachments Work
When you look at the front of your KitchenAid stand mixer, you'll see a cylindrical protrusion with an adjustment screw and cap. All KitchenAid stand mixers have the same hub drive, enabling you to use any attachment on any KitchenAid mixer. To secure an attachment, loosen the thumbscrew and remove the hub drive cover. Insert the attachment, rotating as needed until it locks into place. Tighten the thumbscrew.
I have a K5-A mixer. Does this paddle fit? If not which paddle should I buy?