KitchenAid® Dough Hook Replacement
A high-quality dough hook for KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Made from durable coated metal
- Great for kneading and mixing dough
- Installs and uninstalls with a simple twist
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: K45DH
- Material: Coated metal
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.7" x 4.5"
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- For use with 4.5-qt. and 5-qt. KitchenAid stand mixers
What's In the box? Show
- Dough hook
Questions & Answers
This has to be one of the most common KitchenAid mixers in use in private homes, and yet I find only dough hook attachments for K45 and KSM 90, which appear to be the same, or for completely different machines
How Attachments Work
When you look at the front of your KitchenAid stand mixer, you'll see a cylindrical protrusion with an adjustment screw and cap. All KitchenAid stand mixers have the same hub drive, enabling you to use any attachment on any KitchenAid mixer. To secure an attachment, loosen the thumbscrew and remove the hub drive cover. Insert the attachment, rotating as needed until it locks into place. Tighten the thumbscrew.