Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni Bottle
- Manufacturer: Bormioli
- Manufacturer: Jar and canning instructions
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Glass
- Great for canning jams, jellies, sauces and more.
- Unique round shape enhances the design.
- Safely vacuum seals food and freshness in.
- Embossed Italian glass makes a wonderful gift.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Made in Italy.
By ""rediscovering"" the use of glass, I noticed that my lemonade maintained its integrity for several days when stored in the refrigerator.
A word of caution! This container will only hold one quart of liquid. I bought two bottles and I use both when making my original batch. The recipe I use makes one quart of lemonade, but when I added the fresh lemons, etc, I found that the volume required a container larger than a one quart size
5 months ago
I use it for Almond milk and water.
Cap is nicely made with rubber so it won't rust.
I love it!
4 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
The metal cap on the bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni bottle looks like it could be easily damaged. Are replacements available?
I read this previous question but could not view the answer.