SodaStream Genesis Sparkling Water & Soda Maker, Black
Cylinders in machine starter kits are HAZMAT certified. Must be shipped by an authorized hazmat shipper. Ships to residences only via UPS and only standard ground service. Continental USA only. No PO/APO boxes.
New more compact size includes one reusable carbonator for up to 60 liters and one reusable BPA-free 1-liter bottle with fizz-preserving caps. Durable ABS-plastic construction. Exchange used carbonators in our stores.
- Model: 1017512018
- Includes: Soda maker, carbonator and two bottles with caps
- Care: Hand wipe machine
- Dimensions: 5" x 12" x 8"
- Material: ABS plastic
- Made in Israel
- Save time, money and the environment while making deliciously sweet soda or fizzy sparkling water at home in under 30 seconds.
- Great for parties, kids’ treats and everyday drinks.
- Innovative new system combines smart design with reusable, BPA-free carbonating bottles that help greatly reduce waste and eliminate bulky trips to the market.
- New more compact size includes one reusable carbonator for up to 60 liters and two reusable BPA-free one-liter bottles with fizz-preserving caps.
- Durable ABS plastic construction.
- Exchange used carbonators in our stores.
- Limited-Time Bonus: Three MyWater® Flavor Sampler essence mixes with purchase.
Carbonating bottle for use with SodaStream Pure Sparkling Water Maker. Made in Israel. Model # 1041191011.See product page for full details »
This is a set of two replacement caps for your SodaStream glass carafe, sold with the SodaStream Penguin or SodaStream Crystal Sodamakers. Manufacturer: ...See product page for full details »
The seltzer is as good as any I've bought. I'm old enough to remember siphon bottles delivered to our house, so this is definitely an improvement over that method and beats lugging bottles from the supermarket.
I also like the bottles included with this unit. They really do keep the water fizzier longer than the ones from the supermarket.
Since the unit is new, I have yet to exchange the gas cylinder, so I'll be curious to see how easy that is and how much it costs. According to the Soda Stream website, you only pay for the gas refill since this is an exchangeable cylinder. If I continue to like the unit, I may buy a spare to keep when the first one runs out.
All in all, I'd recommend it, especially if you drink seltzer. My guess is that the flavorings are pretty good, but as I said, I'm not a soda drinker other an seltzer, so I haven't tried them
Questions & Answers
Is it just that the Fizz has the SodaChip display?
The plastic and glass carafe are not interchangeable. The glass carafe is made for the SodaStream Crystal Sparkling Water and Soda Maker only.