Mexican Spice Hot Chocolate
An unforgettable treat to share with family and friends.
Take a sip and see—using the best chocolate in the world makes a pretty amazing cup of cocoa. Add some marshmallows, whipped cream or a splash of tequila, and you have a recipe for banishing even the harshest winter chill.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Valrhona
- Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), nonfat dry milk, cinnamon, natural vanilla flavor, cellulose gum, chipotle pepper, ancho pepper, sea salt
- Allergen Statement: Contains milk and soy. Manufactured on equipment that may come into contact with wheat, egg and tree nuts (pecans, coconut)
- Made in the USA exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- For the very best results, place 3 level scoops into a saucepan and whisk in 1 cup of whole milk. Stir constantly until low heat until completely melted, then whisk in 1 cup of heavy cream and heat until the desired drinking temperature is reached. Do not boil. Makes 4 servings.
What's In the box? Show
- 12 oz.
New What could be better on a cold winter’s day than a steaming mug of hot cocoa? A steaming mug of hot cocoa stirred with a sweet, aromatic peppermint...See product page for full details »
The first hot chocolate from master chocolatier Valrhona, this is the richest, creamiest, most deliciously decadent hot chocolate we’ve ever tasted. A ...See product page for full details »
No mug of hot chocolate is complete without a topping of sweet, creamy marshmallows. These gourmet marshmallow discs are packed with natural vanilla flavor...See product page for full details »
We’ve found the perfect winter antidote: a delicious blend of premium Valrhona chocolate and cocoa paired with all-natural toasted caramel. With a...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers