Wüsthof® Classic 7-Piece Block Set
The triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles were designed in consultation with professional chefs, resulting in cutlery with wonderful heft and balance. A full bolster helps protect fingers when in use.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: 3½" paring knife, 6" utility knife, 8" bread knife, 8" chef’s knife, kitchen shears, honing steel and 13-slot block
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: High-carbon stainless-steel blades
- Warranty: Five-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years.
- Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel and laser cut for a precise edge.
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles were designed in consultation with professional chefs, resulting in cutlery with wonderful heft and balance.
- A full bolster helps protect fingers when in use.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless alloy for a long-lasting, corrosion-free blade.
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
A comprehensive classic knife set for the serious cook. Includes: 2¾" peeling knife 3½" paring knife 4½" utility knife 5"...See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Of the different Wusthoff knives which are considered the premium knives that the proffesionals would use?
What other knives would fit into the open slots of the Classic 7-piece block set?
"WÜSTHOF cutlery is manufactured with the highest quality standards and maintains the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
WÜSTHOF cutlery is fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
Any item claimed as defective must be returned to us for inspection. Our warranty does not apply if the damage is due to what we define as normal wear or use other than the intended purpose of the item. Defective items will be repaired or replaced with the similar item, at our option.
Certain types of damages and/or conditions such as those due to age or improper treatment would void our warranty.
Please contact your local WÜSTHOF dealer or contact us directly for more information."