Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Block Set
The triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles were designed in consultation with professional chefs, resulting in cutlery with wonderful heft and balance. A full bolster helps protect fingers when in use.
- Renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years.
- Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of steel and laser cut for a precise edge.
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles were designed in consultation with professional chefs, resulting in cutlery with wonderful heft and balance.
- A full bolster helps protect fingers when in use.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless alloy for a long-lasting, corrosion-free blade.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: 3½" paring knife, 6" utility knife, 8" bread knife, 8" chef’s knife, kitchen shears, honing steel and 13-slot block
- Material: High-carbon stainless-steel blades
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
A great chef’s knife is an essential tool for every cook. Precision forged from a single piece of specially tempered high-carbon stainless steel, each ...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
So far this has been great. High quality product, clean easily (no dishwasher).
Looking forward to many years of good use!
Also have used SLT for sharpening knives in the past. Great service & much appreciated.
6 months ago
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
Of the different Wusthoff knives which are considered the premium knives that the proffesionals would use?
What other knives would fit into the open slots of the Classic 7-piece block set?
"WÜSTHOF cutlery is manufactured with the highest quality standards and maintains the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
WÜSTHOF cutlery is fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
Any item claimed as defective must be returned to us for inspection. Our warranty does not apply if the damage is due to what we define as normal wear or use other than the intended purpose of the item. Defective items will be repaired or replaced with the similar item, at our option.
Certain types of damages and/or conditions such as those due to age or improper treatment would void our warranty.
Please contact your local WÜSTHOF dealer or contact us directly for more information."